Friday 21 January 2011

adele 21

ADELE is releasing her second album, 21, in the UK on January the 24th (about one month later in the US). I cannot wait to have it in my hands. I've been a fan since I first heard her perform Chasing Pavements from 19. ADELE performed her new song Someone Like You on Later... with Jools Holland in November and it's simply beautiful. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that someone with such a beautiful and mature voice can be only 23 years old.



YouTube: ADELE / Someone Like You
21

2 comments:

  1. With her latest song Rolling in the deep my impression of her really got through, she has an amazing sound and talent, I totally agree with you. I'm not her biggest fan but I enjoy listening to her great songs. Thanks for sharing this beautiful performance, hadn't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.