Friday 25 February 2011

rolling in the deep

I feel like I've been cheating on blogging with shopping (to steal a phrase from SATC II and making it mine). Hubby had three days off so we spent them together, mainly walking and shopping, having lunch & latte. It seemed like everywhere we went they were playing ADELE's song Rolling in the Deep. Well, I didn't mind, I love that girl and her amazing voice.

Hope you all had a fabulous week!

photo credit:
top-left: via J.Crew
top-right: Trisha Brink Design on Flickr
middle-left: Elise Muller on Flickr via Miss Wallflower
middle-right: via Strawberry/Tumblr
bottom-left (Marilyn Monroe): via Amazon.com
bottom-right: via A Cottage in the Wood


YouTube: ADELE / Rolling in the Deep

7 comments:

  1. that photo combination is quite perfect.
    I've been hearing her song as well--but I don't mind either. :)
    have a lovely weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a sunny weekend, Lisa! :)
    Adele`s music is heard everywhere these days...I like it a lot!
    Wonderful collection of images.

    Beate XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard any of her songs......does this mean I need to get on youtube ASAP? probably so.

    Love the photos.....is it Spring yet??? We got a fresh dusting of snow yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anait, you definitely need some ADELE-YouTubing to do! Her new stuff is so good, especially the live versions. Check out her old song Chasing Pavements; I've been a fan since I heard that one for the first time.

    Already spring in my mind ;-) Luckily no snow in Antwerp but it's not exactly sunny either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best. collage. ever! Such great colors!
    And Adele is starting to grow on me, I have to say :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the photos! - soft, subtle and feminine!

    nora

    www.norachou.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/norachou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that song. Sounds like you had the perfect time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.