Friday 30 March 2012

fashion friday – all white


It's another Fashion Friday. Today we are greeted by cloudy weather in Antwerp so this all white April editorial from Vogue Latin America suits my mood. It's called 'Oda al Blanco' and features model Emily DiDonato, photographed by Jean-François Campos and styled by fashion editor Sarah Gore Reeves.

I love the Stella McCartney blazer.


Here are five fashion links that caught my attention:

  Petra of Indivisualism shared Karl Lagerfeld's beautiful photography, which makes me want to buy a little black jacket from Chanel and the book that hasn't been released yet
  Natalia of Fashioned by Love posted a stunning editorial called 'Desert Jazz' from the March issue of Vogue Turkey. It has the '20s mon dieu factor
  I was thinking that I hardly ever post any photos of men's fashion so let me make up for that by sharing two street style posts by Nam of Streetfsn: part 1 and part 2

I owe you photos from Luxembourg and I remembered that I had promised to talk about the French Embryolisse skin care products I bought in Lille in February. And remember that soon there will be a spring giveaway on the blog from Iceland!
 
Have a fabulous Friday!

photo credit:
Jean-François Campos for Vogue Latin America

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes there is just no substitute for all white. She is gorgeous! Happy friday, Lisa!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous editorial. The monochromatic photo shootings have suited my mood these past weeks. Oh yes, men's style, I've kept postponing a blog post on men's style. I sometimes miss working in the men's fashion field. So much to look forward on your blog, Lisa. :) have a wonderful afternoon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All white is so elegant and there's really no substitution for it, is there? I remember when Iw as younger I dreamt of being older and wearing all white head to toe. A white ribbed cashmere turtleneck and white wool trousers. That was the epitome of chic in my child-like mind and it still is to this day.

    And I can't wait for the Chanel book to come out. The behind the scenes peak got me so excited!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Lisa! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh those wide leg trousers are gorgeous. Can't go wrong with all white. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful outfits! I especially love the bottom left one. White always looks so elegant, crisp and refreshing. x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blazer and that really interesting bangle and ring combo - wow. And the hat also! Great links...can't wait for the Chanel LBJ book to be released - am saving a special spot for it on the shelf already... Have a great weekend Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the looks - but I´d look good for exactly 3.5 minutes with two rascals and two animals in the house..! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.