Friday 23 March 2012

i'm back


Hello everyone! As some of you already know I've been missing in action because my hard drive crashed. I meant to blog on the iPad instead but it simply didn't feel the same so I decided to take a blog break. First it felt strange and I missed you guys a lot, but then came the wonderful and sunny spring weather.

I just got my laptop back and I'm beaming. It looks like a brand new one because they replaced the keyboard and surface as well (thank you Antwerp Apple guys!). Life is definitely computer-good!

This is a different Fashion Friday post as I felt the need to simply post a little something to say hi. The beautiful photo of Abbey Lee Kershaw from the March issue of British Vogue, taken by Alasdair McLellan, pretty much sums up my mood these last days. I've been reading on the balcony and it feels so wonderful to sit there again in the sun.

During the blog break I've been enjoying wonderful days with the family. We've already been in Luxembourg for a day (I almost had forgotten how beautiful that country is) and in a marina in Holland, admiring the cruising boats ready for this season. After school we've been going to the Nightingale Park; I photographing gorgeous magnolias while the children have been having fun on their scooters/in-line skates (hubby sometimes catching them when they're about to fall). Yesterday we played tourists in the city centre and I used this day to make the balcony completely spring/summer ready. Well, I just need to buy some flowers.

I'm off to the kitchen to make the Friday pizzas. Please give me a few days to catch up on your blogs. I'll have to download all the stuff I need and get my bookmarks and folders in order. Finally, thank you for the kind emails while I was away.

Have a fabulous Friday!

photo credit:
Alasdair McLellan for Vogue UK
via Photoshoot

21 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! I've missed you! So happy to see back in action. Have a beautiful evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!
    And we are about to make Friday Pizza too :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back¡¡¡ good friaday for you too¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I know how that feels when the hard drive goes! glad to see you back and enjoying spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had a fab time - good for you! :-) enjoy the pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to see you back, Lisa! Hugs from Stockholm! Igor

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy that you are up and running- I love Luxembourg! I need to take my boys there-

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds that you have been having fun aside of the hard drive crash!
    I haven't been able to catch up with my blogs either ;-( Hope you have a fantastic weekend.
    Eliana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luxemburg? Er fallegt þar? Ég verð á rúntinum um Mið Evrópu í byrjun október og er sérstök áhugakona um fallega miðbæi. Þröngar hellulagðar götur, helst engir bílar og fallegar byggingar. Mælirðu með einhverju?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Lisa, glad you are back :) Sounds like you have been having an amazing time! I hope you too lots of pics in Luxembourg Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to see you back!
    Good to know spring is beautiful on your side of the world, we are enjoying Autumn here:)
    Have a happy weekend!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back Lisa ;o) hope the pizza was good and that you will have a nice weekend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! Happy to see your updates again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back, sounds like you have had an enjoyable break! So pleased you have had some sunny weather.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you're back, I missed seeing your wonderful blog posts! But I agree, sometimes having a break from the computer can do the world of good. That said, I'm extremely pleased that you're back again! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a beautiful spring photo you have chosen here Lisa!
    Enjoy life in and out of the blog world ; )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back Lisa! I bet your break in the end proved rejuvenating (all us blogger should consider doing an at least week off once in a while- so difficult to decide however!!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so glad that everything is up and running smoothly again—those good people of Apple are fabulous :)

    Great to have you back!

    x
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome back, so glad all is sorted computer-wise. How lovely to visit Luxembourg! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.