Tuesday 27 March 2012

pink spring mood


We are enjoying yet another gorgeous spring day in Antwerp and I find myself in the mood for pink shades. These are the kind of photos that inspire me today and I don't think some flowers and a little Chanel couture and Dior have ever hurt anyone. If anyone knows who took that photo of the peonies then please tell me.

I'm still catching up on blogs after my hard drive crash and getting my files in order. The sun is also keeping me away from the computer. Right now I'm finishing my cup of coffee and then I'm off to Holland. I'm hoping to bring back home some beautiful fresh flowers. Have a wonderful day!

photo credit:
1: unknown source via miette/Tumblr
2: Matthew Rolston for InStyle US, Nov. 1999 via BWGrayscale
3: Sofia Coppola for Dior via DJane Couture Fashion Dress Room
4: Sandra Haischberger of Feinedinge via Design*Sponge

13 comments:

  1. I could surround myself with fresh flowers forever! Have a nice time in Holland Lisa =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures as always - my favorite flower ;o)
    Nice tuesday to you Lisa ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great day. and take some pics of the tulips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those beautiful spring days! Ours have left momentarily...but, hopefully back soon.
    I'm sure Holland is lovely today!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos Lisa! You're making me wish I was packed and flying out of the country today instead of having to wait until Sunday! Oh the waiting! Safe and fun travels to Holland <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to pick up a bunch of those flowers!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this flowers. lovely post¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pink inspirations!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is fun and lovely and yes indeed very much Spring!
    Like the choice of pictures : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so cute! Spring photos are just the best. Have fun in Holland! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely images, I'm so in love with the last one, would love to own a shop that looked like that!

    Hope you hard drive is all in order again!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog:)
    Kisses from new York:)
    www.TheBrunetteWorld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beutiful Lisa. I love this femme-spring propousal.
    Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.