Saturday 24 March 2012

spring is here


I am so certain that I'll have my bookmarks and folders sorted before Christmas, yes I am! The last time I lost a hard drive was about five years ago and I had forgotten all about the work that accompanies it. I'm going to take a break from the computer now and visit some beautiful seaside in Holland, feel the wind in my hair and recharge the batteries. Tomorrow we are thinking about visiting Luxembourg again so stay tuned for a Luxembourg post. By the way, I'm also preparing a sponsored giveaway from Iceland, which I'm very excited about.

I found the top photo in a Picasa album of mine from last year and I had completely forgotten all about it. The second one I took a few days ago in the Park. Spring arrived a little bit later this year in Antwerp but when it arrived it feels like it exploded. I love this time of year.

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

7 comments:

  1. wonderful photos. spring has arrived here, too, but there are not a lot of flowers yet. can't wait.

    happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy spring from sunny Stockholm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos. Happy spring, and have a lovely time in Luxembourg! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely images for Spring, Lisa! There is such a beauty to the season... I hope that you have a fabulous time in Luxembourg—I very much look forward to seeing your photographs, and hearing more about this giveaway from Iceland!

    Warmly,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    I am a new reader to your blog and I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying it. Your photos are beautiful! Looking forward to hearing about Luxembourg : )

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of spring time :) Flowers have such amazing detail don't they?!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.