Friday 11 October 2013

Bon week-end



This morning I was reminded how wonderful it is to start the day with coffee and freshly baked muffins. After our oldest had caught the train to go to school I made carrot muffins with Downton Abbey rolling in the player. The other two children are staying home today and I was sure they would not say no to muffins when they woke up.

Got any plans this weekend? It will be a quiet one in our house with plenty of rest to chase this flu away. I'm also thinking chicken noodle soup with ginger.

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Bon week-end, mon amie! I am off this weekend to my family in Austria. Haven't seen them in a while so I had to cancel my book fair participation to promote our blogger book, but family has priority:-) Profites-en!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just made an apple pie, but I think muffins will be next on the list. :) Have a great weekend, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect way to start the day and Downton Abbey too :)
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.