Friday 22 November 2013

Space: an entry in the English countryside



I thought this delightful entry was fitting for a SPACE post. It belongs to Emma Burns, a designer at Sibyl Colfax & John Fowler, and was featured in House & Garden back in 2009 when the magazine interviewed her. This space doesn't need any words, it speaks for itself perfectly, but I have to say that this would be my dream look if I had a house in the countryside.

I think the wi-fi connection died on me about one minute after publishing yesterday’s post. Maybe it was a good thing, I got a lot done. I decided to reward myself today with a latte at a café. I bicycled into town in the autumn sun to get away from the boxes. I'm in no hurry to head back home, this feels nicer than unpacking.

I wish you a wonderful weekend!

photo credit:
Simon Brown for House & Garden, November 2009 (scan via Tumblr)

2 comments:

  1. I am so so curious to see peeks of your new home once it is up and ready for the blog!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, I could very easily live there! Glad you are enjoying your new surroundings! Unpacking can always wait just a little bit longer! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.